Activities and Food programme during the Easter holidays in Hillingdon
Bookings for Hillingdon’s Easter Holiday, Activities and Food (HAF) programme have now opened!
Through our programme of free healthy food and fun activities, children and young people can develop new skills, take part in creative and physical activities, learn about food and cooking, and enjoy a nutritious meal each day.
Our holiday programme is open to school-aged children from reception to year 11 (inclusive) who receive benefits-related free school meals.
Activities this Easter include:
- Learn to ride a bike or develop your cycling skills
- Football, Cricket, Basketball and multi-sports
- Parent and child cookery sessions
- Dance, drama and arts programmes
- Multi-activity camps
- Remote Control car racing
- Coding activities
- SEND activity camps
- Specialist music and drama programmes for asylum/refugee children
View our webpage Easter HAF programme - Hillingdon Council where you can find out more about HAF, check out the Easter programme offer and find booking information.
If you require any help or support, please contact the HAF programme team via HAFProgramme@hillingdon.gov.uk or 01895 277881.